Book Your Hotel
- We have a new block of rooms at the HOLIDAY INN https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=YVRDT&_PMID=99801505&GPC=IEE&cn=no&viewfullsite=true $299 CAD
- We have a discounted rate at Sheraton Vancouver. https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1664315952177&key=CORP&app=resvlink. Price varies, first come first served.
The remaining CVPR block is currently sold out. Check back for cancellations via the hotel links below.
For those looking to book their own accommodations, you may consider the following alternative areas that are accessible via public transit to the Vancouver Convention Centre
- Vancouver. The downtown Vancouver area includes many other accommodation options with walking / public transit options to the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- Richmond. There are a number of hotels in the Richmond area that are near stops on the Canada Line train line. Trains to Waterfront Station, a short walk to the Vancouver Convention Centre, take 20-25 minutes.
- Burnaby. There are a number of hotels in the Burnaby area. Public transit includes the Expo Line train line and bus service. Travel times to Waterfront Station, a short walk to the Vancouver Convention Centre are 20-40 minutes depending on location.
- Here is a room-share spreadsheet if you want to look for a roommate to split accommodation costs.
Conference Hotel Room Blocks
- Pinnacle Hotel $299 CAD: https://book.passkey.com/event/50480980/owner/2075/home
- Marriott Vancouver $329 CAD: https://book.passkey.com/go/IEEECVF2023
- Marriott Bayshore $389 CAD: https://book.passkey.com/event/50492036/owner/7719/home
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver $329 CAD: https://book.passkey.com/go/IEEECVPR2023HVC
- Fairmont Waterfront $360 CAD: https://book.passkey.com/go/IEEECVPR2023WFC
- Hyatt Regency $339 CAD: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/YVRRV/G-CVPR
The above is in Canadian. Here is a currency converter for your reference.